INTERNAL JOB ADVERTISEMENT
Kenya Broadcasting Corporation is a State Corporation established under the KBC Act (Cap. 221) and operating under the Ministry of Information, Communication and Technology. The Corporation is committed to excellence in broadcast services to our audience, customers and the public. Its aim is to inform, educate and entertain the public through Radio services, Television services and other Digital Media platforms. The Corporation wishes to fill the following vacant positions with dynamic, self-driven and result-oriented professionals to achieve its corporate objectives.
RE: TECH/04/05/2018: TECHNICIAN I SS BA1–(10 POSTS)
The Role: Reporting to Senior Technician, Technician 1 will be responsible for maintaining and installing electronic equipment. Key Responsibilities:
- Operate and maintain electronic equipment.
- Participating in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Supervising, mentoring and coach staff below the position
- Makes decisions using standard operating procedures
- Works predominantly within the transmission station/studio.
- Diploma in Electronic/ Telecommunication Engineering
- At Least four (4) years working experience.
- Must have served as a Technician II for at least 3 years
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria can apply using this link;
‘’KBC is an equal opportunity employer. Women, Persons with Disabilities and the Marginalized are encouraged to apply.