EXTERNAL JOB ADVERTISEMENT
Kenya Broadcasting Corporation is a State Corporation established under the KBC Act (Cap. 221) and operating under the Ministry of Information, Communication and Technology. The Corporation is committed to excellence in broadcast services to our audience, customers and the public. Its aim is to inform, educate and entertain the public through Radio services, Television services and other Digital Media platforms. The Corporation wishes to fill the following vacant positions with dynamic, self-driven and result-oriented professionals to achieve its corporate objectives.
RE: AD/01/10/2018: SALES FREELANCERS (15 POSTS)
- Preparing of sales presentation to clients
- Generating new business with a sufficient portfolio of brands to offer significant growth
- Maintaining and sustaining customer satisfaction
- Collecting, marketing intelligence and use it to come up with selling strategies.
- Developing concepts and ideas in Radio and TV to use them in presentations
- Creating awareness of available advertising opportunities to clients
- Selling and collecting sales revenues from clients
- Effectively managing customer relationship and business from clients.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related discipline Or Diploma in Sales and Marketing with more than 2 years work experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to cultivate long standing client relationships
- Excellent client service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A good understanding and experience in the industry will be an added advantage.
If you feel you are the right person for the job and can demonstrate your competence, please indicate your preferred region (Nairobi, Kisumu, Mombasa, Nyeri, Eldoret and Nakuru) on your application and send your CV together with the copies of your certificates to reach the undersigned not later than 2nd Nov, 2018. Only Shortlisted candidates shall be notified.
‘’KBC is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply’’.
Kenya Broadcasting Corporation
- O. Box 30456-00100