INTERNAL JOB ADVERTISEMENT
Kenya Broadcasting Corporation is a State Corporation established under the KBC Act (Cap. 221) and operating under the Ministry of Information, Communication and Technology. The Corporation is committed to excellence in broadcast services to our audience, customers and the public. Its aim is to inform, educate and entertain the public through Radio services, Television services and other Digital Media platforms. The Corporation wishes to fill the following vacant positions with dynamic, self-driven and result-oriented professionals to achieve its corporate objectives.
RE: TECH/06/05/2018: MECHANICAL RIGGER SS BA2 – (1 POST)
Reporting to Assistant Mechanical Rigger, Mechanical Rigger will be responsible for directing activities of rigging unit.
- Routine and preventive maintenance of towers and masts
- Maintaining aviation lighting systems
- Installing new antennas transmission lines and accessories on existing towers
- Installing links for live coverage’s
- Mechanical engineering technician Part 1 or an ordinary diploma in mechanical engineering
- At least 10 years experience of rigging works on high telecommunication towers and masts.
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria can apply using this link;
‘’KBC is an equal opportunity employer. Women, Persons with Disabilities and the Marginalized are encouraged to apply.