Nairobi Wine Week 2019 runs from the 28th of June to 7th July.
Hey wine lovers! Eatout has got your back once again bringing you a week of amazing wine deals in Nairobi. This is the second wine week after a successful one last year.
Experience more than 40 wine tastings from all over the world pair with delicious gourmet bites. Enjoy international wine masterclasses and live cooking with wine masterclasses all week. And for the REAL wine lovers this year you can enjoy the full weekend with a special full weekend pass!
Here’s a list of some of Nairobi’s top restaurants you should go to to get 2 for 1 wine deals
1. 360 Degrees at ABC Place on Waiyaki Way
2. Artcaffe restaurants (Capital Center, Galleria, Garden City, Westgate, Junction Mall, Karen, Lavington, Two Rivers, TRM, Village Market and The Hub)
3.Both Brew Bistros; at Fortis Towers Westlands and Piedmont Plaza Ngong Road
4.Cin Cin restaurant at Fairmont the Norfolk in the CBD
5.The Arbor at Lavington
6. Carnivore on Langata Road
7. Coffee Casa at Doctors’ Park, 3rd Parklands Avenue
8. Harvest at The Village Market
9.Karel T Lounge at The Village Market
10. Jiko restaurant at the the Tribe Hotel
Find the full list on EatOut