The burial arrangements for the late Memusi Sankok, son of nominated MP David ole Sankok, which was scheduled for Tuesday have been postponed to an unknown date.
Narok East Member of Parliament Ken Aramat says that the burial committee will on Monday decide on an alternative date for the sendoff.
The development comes a day after detectives were forced to record another statement from nominated Sankok following inconsistencies in the initial report over the death of his son who is alleged to have killed himself.
This is after it emerged that the lawmaker has two guns and not one, as previously thought.
Officers from the homicide department have also been dispatched to Narok to help their local counterparts in piecing up the last moments of the 15-year-old.
The team has so far recorded statements from at least 10 people including Sankok, his wife, children and workers.
An autopsy conducted on the body revealed that Memusi died of a gunshot to the chin that exited through the head.
The Committee organizing the burial has appealed to the members of the public to refrain from politicking his death.
Bahati Member of Parliament Kimani Ngunjiri, a member of the committee says it is painful for the family to see politically instigated messages posted on social media platforms in relation to the death of the high school student.