INTERNAL/EXTERNAL JOB ADVERTISEMENT
Kenya Broadcasting Corporation is a State Corporation established under the KBC Act (Cap. 221) and operating under the Ministry of Information, Communication and Technology. The Corporation is committed to excellence in broadcast services to our audience, customers and the public. Its aim is to inform, educate and entertain the public through Radio services, Television services and other Digital Media platforms. The Corporation wishes to fill the following vacant positions with dynamic, self-driven and results-oriented professionals to achieve its Corporate objectives.
RE: F & ADM/01/05/2019: SECURITY OFFICERS 8 POSTS (5 MALE & 3 FEMALE)
The Role: Reporting to Security Officer the job holder will be responsible for ensuring safety of Corporation assets and staff.
- Preventing unauthorized persons from accessing the Corporation premises/installations
- Vetting of all visitors entering the Corporation
- Carrying out inspection of vehicles and luggage (both visitors and staff) entering and leaving KBC premises
- Carrying out proper surveillance to ensure photographing and filming/video recording is not done by unknown persons
- Recording movement of goods and equipments
- Manning of Entry and Exit points
- Keeping and maintaining records
- Logging of incidents and accidents in the Security Log Book
- Carrying out patrol duties within KBC premises
- KSCE with a minimum grade of D plain
- (40) Forty years of age and below
- Must have certificate of good conduct
- Must be physically and mentally fit
- Certificate of training on security from a recognized school will be an added advantage.
If you meet the above qualifications and criteria, please submit a detailed updated CV; copies of relevant certificates/testimonials; application/cover letter and names/contact information for three (3) referees.
Applications addressed to the undersigned must be received on or before 5th June, 2019. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
KENYA BROADCASTING CORPORATION
- O. BOX 30456-00100
‘’KBC is an equal opportunity employer. Women, Persons with Disabilities and the Marginalized are encouraged to apply.’’