INTERNAL/EXTERNAL JOB ADVERTISEMENT
Kenya Broadcasting Corporation is a State Corporation established under the KBC Act (Cap. 221) and operating under the Ministry of Information, Communication and Technology. The Corporation is committed to excellence in broadcast services to our audience, customers and the public. Its aim is to inform, educate and entertain the public through Radio services, Television services and other Digital Media platforms.
The Corporation wishes to fill the following vacant position with a dynamic, self-driven and results-oriented professional to achieve its Corporate objectives.
RE: TV/ 01/04/2020: HEAD OF CREATIVE SS BE 4 – (1 POST)
Reporting to the Television Programmes Manager, the Head of Creative Services shall be responsible for leading the development of multi–media creative work and ensuring best industry practice is maintained across KBC’s media outlets.
- Overseeing the creative process and guiding the talent in the Department as well as managing multiple projects from concept through completion
- Guiding all projects and being responsible for the overall quality of work and approve all work produced by the creative team
- Supervising and inspiring the creative team of vendor partners; generating multiple concepts for campaigns and projects
- Working with the sales team, strategy team and creative producers to develop concepts for presentation to the Management
- Working with internal teams to generate ideas for pitching and proposals
- Providing quality control to ensure adherence to the set operating delivery standards
- Degree in TV production / Communication (media studies)
- At least six (6) years creative and management experience in a busy broadcast working environment
- A proof of successful creative concepts and execution
- Must have a Certificate of Good Conduct
- A strong working knowledge of brand development and creative process
- Original creative intelligence
- In-depth understanding of the audio –visual production process
- Critical thinking abilities and good decision making skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Good communicator with great writing and presentation skills
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria must submit a detailed updated CV; copies of relevant certificates/testimonials; application/cover letter demonstrating how they qualify for the relevant position and names/contact information for three (3) referees.
Applications addressed to the undersigned must be received on or before 24th April, 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
KENYA BROADCASTING CORPORATION
P.O. BOX 30456-00100
‘’KBC is an equal opportunity employer. Women, Persons with Disabilities and the Marginalized are encouraged to apply’’.