STANDARD DTT RATES FOR 2018.
SIGNET has 28 transmission sites across the country.
- The tariff herein posted is based on the price caps as determined by Communication Authority of Kenya under determination NO: 2 Of Nov 2016.
- All applicable charges are in KES and are exclusive of VAT.
- Transmission and downlinking fees is charged on per Mbits Per Month basis (Minimum 1.5Mbits.)
- Up linking fee charged on per Mbits Per Month for any number of sites (not per site).
- All applicable fee is payable quarterly in Advance.
- Above charges are applicable from 1st January, 2018.
(Nairobi & 13 Sites on SAT 2 )
(Nairobi & 14 Sites on SAT1)
(Nairobi & 27 Sites on SAT1& 2 )
|Sat Downlinking other towns/rural||1,356||17,628.00||18,984.00||36,612.00|
PACKAGE 1: To cover Nairobi from Limuru.
PACKAGE 2: To cover Nairobi and 13 other/Rural sites.
|Other cities and towns||Rural sites
PACKAGE 3: To cover Nairobi and 14 other cities and/Rural sites.
|Other cities and towns
PACKAGE 4: To cover Nairobi and all the other sites listed under package 2 & 3 above.
All sites are downlinked using both SAT1 and SAT2 on the C-band.
Signet is currently developing 13 new sites which will fall in respective regions as detailed below.
Kapenguria,Lodwar,Kakamega,Homabay,Migori,Kericho,Kabarnet and Lokichogio.
Kwale , Kilifi , Mandera , Garsen and Moyale.
Local content insertion infrastructure is currently not available but development of the same is underway.