Will Smith has reunited with the cast from The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air – more than 20 years after the show ended its six-year run.
Six members of the show posed for a photo, which was shared by Alfonso Ribeiro, who played Carlton in the hit 90s US show.
In the Instagram post, Ribeiro wrote: “Always amazing to spend an afternoon with my Fresh Prince family.
“Wishing that James Avery was still with us to make this complete.”
Avery, who played Uncle Phil, died in 2013.
Smith and Ribeiro were joined by Tatyana Ali (Ashley), Karyn Parsons (Hilary), Daphne Maxwell Reid (Vivian) and Joseph Marcell (Geoffrey).
Where are they now?
- Will Smith: The Fresh Prince went on to even greater things, becoming one of Hollywood’s most successful actors. He has starred in blockbusters such as Independence Day, Men in Black, Ali, I, Robot and Suicide Squad. He also enjoyed a successful pop career for a number of years, with hits including Men in Black, Summertime, Miami and Gettin’ Jiggy Wit It.
- Alfonso Ribeiro: He followed up his success in Fresh Prince with the role of Dr Maxwell Stanton in sitcom In the House. More recently, he was back in the public eye as a contestant in ITV show I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here! He was the sixth person out of 12 to be eliminated. He then went on to win US show Dancing with the Stars, proving that it wasn’t just the Carlton dance he could turn his hand – or should we say, feet – to. But he said earlier this month that being overshadowed by his character has “stopped me from being able to be an actor”.
- Tatyana Ali: Like Smith, Ali launched a music career off the back of her Fresh Prince role and enjoyed success with hits such as Daydreamin’, which peaked at number six on the Billboard Hot 100 and on the UK Singles Chart. She has also continued her acting career with roles in various TV shows including the lead in Love That Girl!
- Karyn Parsons: She co-created and co-starred in the Fox sitcom Lush Life in 1996 but it was cancelled after just four episodes. In 2001, she starred in cop drama The Job with Denis Leary. Although a hit with the TV critics, ratings fell and only ran for two seasons.
- Daphne Maxwell Reid: Reid was the second Aunt Viv, who remained with the show until its finale in 1996. She took over from Janet Hubert, who was Viv for the first three series. She has since starred in other US sitcoms, Eve and Let’s Stay Together. She is also an accomplished photographer and once titled one of her collections Daphne Maxwell Reid’s Fresh Prints.
- Joseph Marcell: The smooth butler returned to the UK (where he moved to from Saint Lucia when he was a child) after the end of Fresh Prince. A member of the RSC, he has starred in productions such as King Lear and has also had a number of television roles, including a turn as Patrick Trueman’s old enemy Aubrey Valentine EastEnders.
- James Avery: The legendary Uncle Phil later starred in legal sitcom Sparks and also had roles in crime drama The Division and The Closer. Sadly, he died in 2013 at the age of 68.